DPM Envirosciences is committed to delivering high quality sustainable environmental solutions that benefit our clients, our team and the environment.
We strive to provide superior service and believe the quality of our work is the key to our success.
DPM Envirosciences prides itself on providing a quality environmental consulting service at a competitive price.
We offer strong skills and experience in:
- aquatic ecology
- terrestrial ecology
- surface water and groundwater quality
- environmental impact assessment
- environmental management plans
- threatened flora and fauna management
- soil mapping and management
- project management
In addition, DPM Envirosciences has available an extensive network of alliance partners, service providers (e.g. NATA accredited laboratories) and subcontractors to service our clients with a ‘best for project’ team.
Permits and Approvals – Ecological Assessment
DPM Envirosciences maintains the following permits and approvals to undertake our work in accordance with best practice:
- Scientific User Registration 521
- Animal Ethics Committee Approval CA 2014/04/759
- General Fisheries Permit 171305
- Scientific Purposes Permit WISP14748714
- Rehabilitation Permit (Spotter Catcher) WIRP15044214
DPM Envirosciences holds the following insurances to undertake professional environmental consulting services:
- Professional Indemnity Insurance – $5 Million
- Public Liability Insurance – $10 Million
- Workplace Personal Injury Insurance
- Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance
Our insurance cover can be amended on a project by project basis depending on your needs and inherent project risks.
To find out more about the environmental consulting services we offer, please get in touch.