Providing leading terrestrial ecology services
If you have a need for specialist environmental consulting advice, DPM Envirosciences provides the information you need, when you need it, to help you make well informed decisions.
Working with us, you’ll benefit from the peace of mind that ecological surveys are undertaken in accordance with best practice and aligned with relevant local, state and Commonwealth guidelines. We’ll ensure that your overall project remains on schedule and that unnecessary and potentially costly follow-up surveys (to fill in any gaps) are avoided.
DPM Envirosciences draws on its diverse experience, and the experience of our alliance partners, to conduct robust impact assessments and devise suitable impact mitigation measures that are realistic, achievable, sustainable and based on good science.
Key terrestrial ecology services include:
- Ground-truthing Regional Ecosystems and vegetation mapping
- General flora surveys
- Targeted flora surveys
- Weed surveys and mapping
- Habitat assessment and mapping
- Detailed surveys for birds, mammals, reptiles and amphibians
- Targeted fauna surveys
- Fauna pre-clearance surveys and fauna spotter catcher activities during vegetation clearing
- Ecological assessment reports
- Threatened species management plans
- Impact assessment reports
To find out more, please get in touch.